Ripple Massage & Body Tuning is a unique approach to relaxed wellness and massage. Curt's unique approach combines massage, BEMER technology as well as precise vibrational tuning forks, to bring the body to an extremely relaxed state, soothing tense muscles and melting stress away.
Specific tuning forks applied directly to tense muscles and knots help release these specific points faster than regular massage. By adding hot stones, either ballast stones for muscles or Himalayan stones for skin and you have a recipe for relaxation!
We work with an invigorating approach to mind, body and spirit in an effort to restore the rhythms of life.
I have always felt that the sense of touch is a tactile intelligence that we all possess and helps create a message of friendship, love and healing that is born in all of us. There is more commonality of our palpable communication than we allow ourselves to understand: a handshake to greet, a pat on the back to applaud someone’s efforts as well as a hug to comfort, love or surrender.
Massage is a natural extension of the communication and healing we all possess. When we utilize massage to discover a person’s body song and listen carefully, we are given the tune with which we can use our hands, dancing on the skin, to create a ballet of healing grace. Whether it is to just sooth the mind and body from a stressful day, assist in recovery from an over exertion on the body or supporting in the healing of a chronic condition, massage becomes the magical physical form of healing and communication that I can perform that can translate into countless possibilities.
Signature Enriched Massage
This signature massage will allow you to escape for two luxurious hours and include tuning forks, aromatherapy, hot towels, hot stones, BEMER technology, and a relaxing swedish massage.
Your session will begin with an evaluation of movement to determine the proper protocol of therapy, and preparatory stretches to arrange your body to receive the full experience of the massage. Your whole body will be immersed with aromatherapy. While we begin your massage, you will receive a BEMER session to enhance blood & lymphatic flow to support the removal of toxins and waste from your tissues. At select times during the massage you will receive vibrational tuning fork therapy designed to enrich your relaxation and release!
Peremptory manual loosening and stretching of fascia in feet and legs will begin the process for your enhanced Swedish massage. You will receive a minimum of 90 minutes on the table in order to address all aspects of movement and relaxation.
Hot towel wraps and hot stones will be applied during the massage to enhance relaxation and sooth tired and stressed muscles.
> Signature Massage lasts 2 hours at a cost of $130
Oola Balance Massage:
Everyone is pursuing a more balanced, prosperous and fulfilling life. The Oola Balance Signature Massage may be the boost you need to assist you on your path to a achieve the life you want.
You will be asked to complete a short questionnaire, which will determine the key oil blends to be included in your massage in order to support seven of the key areas of your life. These seven areas are: Faith, Family, Fitness, Fun, Field, Finance, and Fun! Three of these oils will be added to create a tailored blend to support your mind, body and spirit in this customized massage.
The added bonus is that you will be sent home with the remaining oil signature oil blend to continue to support your journey.
> Oola Balance Massage lasts 75 minutes at a cost of $100
Young Living's proprietary Raindrop Technique® combines unique, targeted massage with pure, authentic essential oils for a deeply harmonizing, rejuvenating, and relaxing experience. The technique provides a revolutionary means of aligning the body and mind. It integrates the Vitaflex technique with the sequence of essential oils in bringing the body into structural and electrical alignment, and boost your immunities as well as the circulatory, respiratory, endocrine, digestive, nervous, and other body systems.
These oils release toxins are also mood elevating and antiseptic, creating an unfavorable environment for harmful viruses and bacteria that can hibernate in the body.
Young Living oils, the purest oils on the planet, are exclusively used for this massage.
> Raindrop Massage lasts 75 minutes at a cost of $150
A Quick Escape
Pressed for time but need some relaxation infused into your life?
A relaxing one hour escape with a full body massage is just the ticket! Enjoy the aromatherapy and mind relaxation with my tuning forks and a soothing tissue palpation to release the tensions of a hectic schedule.
Great to get you back in sync to meet the challenges of tomorrow!
> The Quick Escape Massage lasts 60 minutes at a cost $75
"...was pure awesomeness" R.A.
"Curt listened to my concerns and confidently and completely executed." B.B.
"Excellent deep, smooth massage! Best I ever had. Perfect." J.M.
"Everything was great!! Curt was awesome, polite and very gentle. Thank you!" L.B
"Curt’s technique and pressure to my upper back arms, and shoulders was excellent! He did an awesome job!"C.P.
Massage is regarded as one of the oldest, known to human, health care services. It was used in China, India, Japan and we can even see it on the walls of Egyptian tombs. Nowadays, it is one of the most present medical services providing relief to people all over the globe. Today, there are about 80 different types of massage treatments with emphasis on different body parts and type of treatment. Given the time when it was first practiced, it is no wonder that it is mentioned all over the course of history. Today, many interesting things can be discovered about this medical practice such as:
· Our skin is the largest organ on our body. It is used as a protection coat, for transferring heat and cold and for creating energy through sun. Naturally, it allows us to feel the effects of massage to its fullest.
· There are approximately 5 million touch receptors in skin and 3000 on tip of the finger.
· Each time when we get a massage, our brain receives the sensation because our skin cells send the nerve signal from skin to brain. Muscle nerve travel at speed of 390 feet per second, allowing us to feel everything in an instant.
· Whenever we get touched or when we receive a massage, our body released endorphins which are natural pain killers. There are certain massages that are done over clothes such as Canadian Deep Tissue Muscle Massage which is used only for pain relief. Besides the fact that the person is in full clothes, it is also necessary to be seated.
· In Korea, only blind or visually impaired can practice massage.
· Elderly people that are performing massage on their grandchildren have higher self-esteem and they are less likely to suffer from depression based conditions.
· Interesting enough, touch is the first feeling that develops in the human body and also the last to fade away. Any type of touch can reduce the heart rate, it can lower chances for depression and lower blood pressure.
· When a body receives massage, it instantly gets relaxed and the stress level in body is reduced. Furthermore, 60 minutes of massage have same effect on your body like 7 to 8 hours of good sleep.
· Julius Cesar used massage as a cure for epilepsy.
· Massage, as a word, was used for the first time in England during 15th century.
· Manual Lymphatic Drainage is type of massage which is meant to regulate work of lymph within the body.
· Another interesting type of massage is Esalen Massage which is used to heal emotions.